Meet Sara Kalvin
Welcome to this bonus edition of CONTAGIOUS COURAGE with Sara Kalvin.
Sara is a friend of mine with a heart for God. She loves to serve others and as a result, is inspiring hope and courage not only here in her city, but in other parts of the world as well. I am so blessed that I get to partner with Sara and have her introduce my next segment of Contagious Courage with Leann Woelk on March 1st.
So today I want you to get to know Sara, because I am confident that like me, you will be inspired by her compassion for others, and encouraged by her wisdom and Contagious Courage.
Sara is currently in grade 6 and is 11 years old, and is also an ENTREPRENEUR. Sara makes scrunchies, lanterns, and other crafts that she sells and then donates her net proceeds to developing countries, like Columbia and the Dominican Republic. She also works with Opportunity International, which is an organization that helps small businesses in developing countries by providing loans, business training, and more so that they can become successful and self-sufficient.
With Sara’s work and her partnership with Opportunity International, she’s been able to help many people who need it most. For instance, in Columbia she’s helped her friend who owns a bakery and feed 5 families there!
Check out my interview with her to find out even more of what she’s been up to and see her heart shine for serving others!
Connect With Sara
You can connect with and support Sara Kalvin on Instagram by clicking here. You can message her directly, support her, or place an order for scrunchies, earrings, and more to help support those in need!
Thankful Heart – Gayil Estrella
Follow Vahen through the pages of Contagious Courage and see how you too can live in freedom with courage that is contagious.
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NEXT MONTH
JOIN THE COURAGEOUS GIVING COMMUNITY TODAY!
- Pray – for me and the Going Farther team as we continue to grow, and spread the message of hope and courage.
- GIVE – If you wish to help Going Farther continue spreading the message of hope and courage, please consider a one-time donation or by becoming a monthly supporter.
- SHARE – Invite or refer me to speak at an upcoming conference/retreat or community event. Via zoom.
- If my videos have encouraged you, I’ll also invite you to share with your friends, and help me with spreading the message of hope and courage.
- FOLLOW – Follow Going farther on social media
TOGETHER – We can GO FARTHER!