“Tell the story of the mountain you’ve climbed, your words could be in someone else’s survival guide.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
Today, as I share from my heart to yours, I pray that it will encourage you to keep climbing.
Please join me…
- Live today at 3:30 pm MST on my Going Farther Facebook page
- At the end of my live stream today, there will also be an opportunity for you to join me and my mentor/overcomer coach Larry Scarbeau on a zoom call. For those who would like to come together for additional prayer and support, we want to take a few minutes to pray with you and encourage you.
- If you don’t have a Facebook account and want join the zoom call, (which will be held around 4:30 pm MST), please send your name and email address to
Larry Scarbeau @ firstname.lastname@example.org informing him that you would like to join the Zoom call.
- AND also on the zoom call today that you do not want to miss – special guest and my dear friend Tamara Boyes joining us to sing her song Trust!
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? (I John 5:4-5)
“To be an overcomer all you need is faith, trusting in God’s faithfulness and love even when it doesn’t make any sense.” Larry Scarbeau
Larry, Tamara and I look forward to seeing you later today!
- Pray – for me and the Going Farther team as we continue to grow, and spread the message of hope and courage.
- GIVE – If you wish to help me continue spreading the message of hope and courage, please consider a one-time donation or by becoming a monthly supporter.
SHARE – Invite or refer me to speak at an upcoming school assembly, conference/retreat or community event.
If my videos have encouraged you, I’ll also invite you to share with your friends, and help me with spreading the message of hope and courage.
Follow Going farther on social media(See links below)
TOGETHER – We can GO FARTHER!