ABOUT NATIONAL HOPE TALKS…
We are about powerful presentations bringing HOPE as a PLAN regarding mental health issues.
Our talks stand out because we get to what’s underneath the reasons for the mental health crisis we are in and bring real solutions. Through storytelling and raw vulnerability, our talks engage audiences and bring hope that we can see change.
We do presentations for…
- School assemblies
- Mental health conferences and events
- Workplace wellness
- Community initiatives
MEET VAHEN KING…
First ever Miss Wheelchair Canada
Vahen’s message is about courage!
Vahen’s presentations combines storytelling storytelling, while she shares her struggles about her own abilities and self-worth. These compelling stories set the stage for her ultimate call to action, to encourage others to find their inner strength and choose courage as they face their own emotional and physical pain.
WHY CHOOSE VAHEN?
WAYS TO SPREAD HOPE...
1. Book a National Hope Talks presentation today!
The National Hope Talks team, offers powerful presentations with HOPE as a PLAN regarding mental health issues in schools, workplaces, and communities.
There has been a significant increase in mental health issues over the past 10 years. Currently, one student out of every five struggles with anxiety. Your donation will help the National Hope Talks team continue to provide interactive assemblies that talk about the real issues underlying mental health. Offering hope and positivity to help overcome the challenges, and deliver action steps that we can all do NOW to heal and bring us together as a community to face these challenges.
3. Become a sponsor!
Any corporate or business sponsor with of a donation of $1000 or more will receive:
– An invitation for your presence at each assembly and parent meeting with info about your company to demonstrate your corporate social responsibility and community involvement.
– An opportunity to engage with the students, teachers and parents about your company.
– Your logo on all our advertising and blogs for the tour to position your brand for a potential new audience.
– We will also encourage our social media followers to like and share your content.
- CONTACT NATIONAL HOPE TALKS
Phone: (403) 399-0402
- FOLLOW VAHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Website: GoingFarther.org Facebook: VahenKing
Instagram: @VahenKing Twitter: @VahenKing
YouTube: Contagious Courage Email: VahenKing@GoingFarther.org
Vahen is now planning a Canada wide tour.
Please click the link below to contact National Hope Talks to see if Vahen can
add your group or event to her schedule!