The majority of patients we serve developed their illnesses as a result of toxic asbestos exposure. It’s tragic and heart-breaking. In light of that, we founded Mesothelioma Hope to be a beacon of light in a dark time. We are on a mission to enrich, extend, and support the lives of these brave cancer patients and their loved ones.
We help patients:
- Get examined to be properly diagnosed and staged
- Connect with medical experts and cancer centers near them
- Access financial benefits for cost-saving treatments
- Locate new clinical trials and therapies across the country
- Find groups for emotional support after a diagnosis
Mesothelioma Hope was founded by a group of medical and legal advocates whose goal was to provide a comprehensive database for people diagnosed with mesothelioma. Some of the Mesothelioma Hope services are:
- Mesothelioma Treatment Options– There are several treatment options available for malignant mesothelioma. These options include surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation.
- Prognosis for Mesothelioma – Patients and families are walked through the prognosis process, which is the predicted outcome of the patient’s condition that describes life expectancy and survival rate. We work with patients in various ways to improve their prognosis.
- Mesothelioma Attorneys – Financial compensation services that can help pay for cancer treatments, secure your family’s financial future, and hold asbestos companies responsible for their negligence.
- Mesothelioma Support Groups – Support groups can help you manage your emotional well-being as you battle cancer. These groups are a safe place to go to share your feelings, wins, and challenges with people who truly understand and care about your health.